T & C' S OF SALES ON PRO-EX AUCTIONEER’S ONLINE AUCTIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all online bidding at auction sales conducted by or in conjunction with Pro-Ex Auctioneers (online bidding). By registering to participate in a Pro-Ex Auctioneers auction sale via online bidding you expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
These Pro-Ex Auctioneers online bidding terms and conditions are supplemental meaning that they shall apply in addition to the general condition of sale and other terms and conditions applicable to bidders and buyers participating in the subject sale and shall be deemed incorporated by reference and made a part of the bid conditions for such sale. The general bid conditions are published on our web site and it is your responsibility to review that information. Please be aware that announcements affecting the sale may also be made orally before and during the sale without prior notice. In registering to bid at any sale you agree to the applicable bid conditions.
Our services are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to minors. If you are a minor, you may use our services only in conjunction with you parent or legal guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. Further, your account and user id may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement.
- Before you can bid via online bidding, you must be registered.
- Once you have registered, you should keep your online account details strictly confidential and you must not permit any third party to use or access your account on your behalf or otherwise.
- You will need to register for each event/auction that you wish to bid on.
- All registration information the bidder provides to Pro-Ex Auctioneers shall be current, complete and accurate.
- All personal information will be checked and verified to ensure the legitimacy of all bidders. A copy of the bidder’s ID, proof of payment (N$3000), letter from financial institution and/or pension fund to be send in order to be approved for online auction registration.
- Bidders must be 18 years and older. Personal information will be subject to confirmation.
Online Bidding Process:
- Once you have successfully registered for online bidding in a sale, you will need to pay the required deposit before you will be approved by admin and then you will be eligible to bid online at that sale. The registration fee is payable either in cash or EFT.
- During a sale, you can bid for a lot by entering the amount and click the bid button. Each bid shall be final and binding as soon as you click the bid button.
- The current bid will be displayed on your screen during the sale. In the event of a tie between a bid placed by you online and any other identical bid(s), including bids made in person at the sale, telephone bids, absentee bids and other online bids, it will be at the auctioneer’s discretion as to which bid shall be accepted.
- You acknowledge that you are bidding in a live auction and you agree that each bid submitted as provided in these terms and conditions is irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected, even if submitted in error and notified to us. You accept full liability for all bids submitted via your online bidding account including the liability to pay in full and on time in accordance with the bid conditions for any lot that is the subject of a successful bid submitted from your account.
- Please note that Pro-Ex Auctioneers reserves the right to reject a registration to bid online, withdraw its permission for you to use online bidding or terminate an online bidding account for any reason at any time prior to, during or after a sale. Bidders will be suspended or permanently banned from the online auction site of Pro-Ex Auctioneers should false information be provided when registering.
- Our listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours or up to 24 hours in some circumstances. Pro-Ex Auctioneers can’t guarantee exact listing duration.
- Content that violates any of Pro-Ex Auctioneer’s policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at our discretion.
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for.
- The descriptions of goods on our listings and on goods are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither the description nor any advertisement made by the seller or Pro-Ex Auctioneers regarding the item or lot shall be construed as a warranty. Pro-Ex Auctioneers do not hold themselves responsible for any errors of description. A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has made him/herself acquainted with the condition of the lot which he/she bids.
- All goods are sold “voetstoots”.
- Only 2 properties per person can be purchased
- This auction will only be for TransNamib’s staff category C & above
- There will be a 5 year restriction on resale.
Fees and additional charges:
There is a buyer’s fee of 2.5% plus vat. Please note that all fees and bidding price are subject to our government VAT of 15% except on bidding prices on property. Documentation fees (doc fees applicable for vehicle auctions only) will be applicable.
Buyers or bidders will be responsible to keep track and make sure of all fees and or charges applicable on bidding or sales as it may vary on different events.
- Bidders must agree not to interfere with any transactions before, during or after a sale.
- The highest accepted bidder shall be the purchaser.
- Pro-Ex Auctioneers have the right to withdrawn any item at any time.
- Once an item’s sale is finalized and awarded to the highest bidder, it becomes the responsibility of the buyer.
- Once you win an auction, you will be emailed an invoice by Pro-Ex Auctioneers which will contain the value of your purchase as well as the Pro-Ex Auctioneers bank details. Upon successful payment of the invoice, items/vehicles can be collected. No goods may be removed until paid for.
- Pro-Ex Auctioneers shall have the right of demanding payment in cash or eft for each and every lot as soon as knocked down and if not paid may put the same up for sale.
- Lots once knocked down remain at the risk of the purchaser.
- No lots may be removed from premises until paid for.
- All bids are exclusive of VAT.
- As Pro-Ex Auctioneers acts merely as an agent, no lawsuits or claims whatsoever can be made against the company.
- The online bidding platform of Pro-Ex Auctioneers has the right to regulate the bidding. Furthermore, any item may be withdrawn at any given time.
- Goods must be paid for within 48 hours after a bid was successful.
- Payments can be done in cash or EFT.
- Once an item’s sale is finalised and awarded to the highest bidder (then referred to as the buyer), it becomes the responsibility of the buyer. A sale will only be finalised once all parties have finalised their respective responsibilities and all parties involved are satisfied with the sale.
- Pro-Ex Auctioneers will not be responsible for the transport and delivery of any services, goods or items.
Privacy and Personal Information:
You consent to the collection and use of your personal information by the globe and mail for the purpose of creating your registration, participating in one or more auctions or fixed prices sales, and using the website. The globe and mail may disclose your personal information to the applicable vendor(s) if you are the highest bidder in one or more of the online auctions or a buyer of one of the items available in our fixed price listings.
Additional conditions and commissions will be announced before the auction starts and you as the buyer should acquaint yourself with these conditions.